As you visit these beautiful homes and two places of worship, seven musical groups will be entertaining you on the porches with holiday music.
Docents will be giving guided tours inside these charming properties. At our special “Sugar Plum Treats House” homemade cookies and hot cider will be served.
This year Holly & Ivy will be featuring a “Christmas in the Country” location just minutes from downtown. Walk through this welcoming home sitting on a multi-acreage property, visit with the homeowners and sit a spell on the wrap-around porch listening to a “pickin and grinnin” band.
- This is a self-guided walking/driving tour. There is no guide or bus.
- You will be met by docents in each house who will share information about the home.
- Your ticket contains your map. Houses are numbered on the map but may be visited in any order.
- Dress for the weather because you may wait in a line outside.
- Wear comfortable shoes. No high heels are permitted as they damage wood floors.
- These are private homes which owners graciously open to the public. Please treat them respectfully and do not touch anything belonging to the homeowners.
- Historic homes cannot accommodate strollers or wheelchairs and often have uneven walkways and steep steps. Please use caution.
- This tour is not recommended for young children as most homes contain fragile items.
- No smoking, either in houses or while in line outside.
- No pets, food, drink, photography, or recording allowed in the homes.
- Please silence all electronic devices while waiting in line outside and during the tour inside the homes.